Reduce the cost of a mortgage with our adjustable rate mortgage
With an adjustable rate mortgage, you get the lowest rates out there, which can save you thousands over a traditional fixed rate mortgage during the initial rate period. If you plan to move or refinance in the next 5, 7 or 10 years, this loan can help you reduce the cost of your mortgage and save money.
Payments/How it Works
- Interest rates are fixed for a period of five or seven years. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on market conditions
- Rate adjustments are capped at 5% above your initial rate and 2% or 5% per adjustment period. This means if your initial interest rate is 3.99%, your rate will never be higher than 8.99%, and will never rise more than 2% per year
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- FHA and VA ARMs are also available for those that want the flexible guidelines and security of an FHA loan
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 5% down (primary home)
Got questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
Working with InterFirst Lending Corporation
- We put YOU first. We are committed to getting every client the best possible deal every single time
- InterFirst Lending offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less
- We offer a variety of loans. InterFirst Lending will find you the loan that is right for you. We work with both conventional and FHA loans to get you the loan that meets your unique needs